In today's busy world, let C.V. Bowers help you regain some of your valuable time back by allowing us to maintain your property. There is a great feeling of coming home at the end of the day knowing your yard has been maintained by a company that truly cares about the health and apperance of your property. We would aprreciate an opportunity to visit you at your home and discuss all of our maintenance services to fit your needs.
The C.V. Bowers 6 Step Maintenance Visit
To make sure your property recieves the very best care, each crew will perform all six steps each visit.
1. Mowing - Your lawn will be mowed at the correct intervalls and height based on your turf and property conditions. All properties can be bagged at the owners request.
2. Edging - All driveways, walkways, patios, hard surfaces, and all beds will be edged every visit for professional definition.
3. Trimming - To deliver the manicured look, all turf areas not accesible by our mowers or around structures in the yard will be trimmed with a string trimmmer.
4. Beds & Shrubs - All beds and natural areas will be kept clean of large debris (pine cones, limbs, ect.). Large out of place shoots on shrubs will be trimmed as needed to maintain a uniform look. All beds will be inspected each visit for weeds and will either be sprayed or pulled as needed.
5. Blow Off & Clean Up - All leaves, grass, and debris will be blown off of the lawn, hard surfaces, and street. The area the company vehicle is parked in will be kept clean and checked before leaving each site. The mowers will be blown off on site after each visit to keep contamination from lawn to lawn to a minimum.
6. Final Inspection - The crew leader will walk the property at the conclusion of each visit to varify all of the above requirements are completed and to ensure any pieces of trash and small debris are picked up for the finished look you demand.
***Please do not hesitate to call (252)714-8838 if you are not 100% Satisfied with our work or staff.***